lunes, mayo 15, 2006

"I was lost, and I'm still lost but I feel so much better... 'cause now I know it's not so far to where I go".


Este texto lo tengo en inglés y en español porque primero vino a mi mente en inglés. Después decidí pasarlo a la lengua madre.

I look in the mirror, and I can't see...
I believed I had seen my reflection, but when I finally saw it, I realized it was just an illusion.
I thought I knew who was looking at me from the other side...
... but today that face stares back, maliciously smiling...
... Who are you?...
What happened to the one before you?
Could it be that I never really saw anything?
Was it all a dream?
An illusion?

Who stares at me, from the other side?
From the other side, the other side.

I touch the mirror. I put my hand in the same place as she does.
And I know we're not the same.
I know I'm not her.
Was I, ever?

I believed I knew.

Why do you stare, when I look at you?
Why do I feel your look, heavy as gravel, slowly piercing me?
Your eyes drill through me. Making holes in me.

Why do you have that sparkle in your eyes? That glittering that mine lack.
Have you stolen it? Did you take it away from me?
Where did it go?

I believed I had it.

You're on the other side of the mirror.

The other side.

Of the mirror.

Of that mirror.

Are you everything that I'm not?

You are.

I am.

You are...

I'm not.

I am not.

I look at you and you repeat my actions. But we're not the same.

I thought I knew you.

I believed...

I believed I believed in something.

And when I believed I was believing, the belief shattered... but not the mirror.

It deceives my senses.

Or is it you?

Or is it me?

Who led me to assume that this lie was true?

Have I ever known the truth?

I thought I did.

Today, the mirror lies to me... could it be that it's telling me te truth?
Or is it telling me sophisms?

Don't be a fool. Mirrors can't speak.

----------------------------------------------------

Me miro en el espejo y no veo...
Creí haber visto mi reflejo, pero cuando por fin lo ví, me dí cuenta de que era una ilusión.
Pensé que sabía quién me miraba del otro lado...
... pero hoy esa cara me sonríe, maliciosamente...
...¿quién eres?...
¿Qué ha pasado con la que estaba ahí antes?
¿Será que realmente nunca ví nada?
¿Fue todo un sueño?
¿Una ilusión?

¿Quién me mira, del otro lado?
Del otro lado, del otro lado.

Toco el espejo. Pongo mi mano en el mismo sitio que ella.
Y sé que no somos la misma.
Sé que yo no soy ella.
¿Lo fui alguna vez?

Creí saber.

¿Por qué me miras cuando te miro?
¿Por qué siento tu mirada, pesada como la grava, atravesarme lentamente?
Tus ojos me perforan. Agujerean.

¿Por qué tú tienes ese brillo en la mirada? Ese brillo que me falta.
¿Lo has robado? ¿Me lo has quitado?
¿A dónde se ha ido?

Creí tenerlo.

Estás del otro lado del espejo.

Del otro lado.

Del espejo.

De ese espejo.

¿Eres lo que no soy?

Eres.

Soy.

Tú eres...

Yo no.

No soy.

Te veo, y repites mis acciones. Pero no somos la misma.

Creí conocerte.

Creí... creí que creía en algo.

Y cuando creía que creía, la creencia se rompió... pero no el espejo.

El espejo engaña mis sentidos.

¿O eres tú?

¿O soy yo?

¿Quién me induce a dar a la mentira la apariencia de verdad?

¿Supe alguna vez cuál era la verdad?

Creí saberlo.

Hoy el espejo me miente... ¿o me dice la verdad?

¿O me dice sofismas?



No seas tonta. Los espejos no hablan.


Oyendo: Liberi Fatali-- Final Fantasy VIII Piano Collection





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario